Today I am thankful for:
1) my coffee still being hot nearly 2 hours after pouring it into my thermos. I had to get a fasting blood draw this morning, which meant no coffee with sugary creamer until afterwards. I enjoyed every still warm sip.
2) that my cat spent some of the night curled up next to me in bed. This is a first in many many months.
3) the discount provided to me yet again today at the car dealer, by the same man who extended me the loaner car without a valid drivers license. Thank you, really nice service man for now saving me literally hundreds of dollars.
4) that the wind died down enough for me to enjoy a walk after work with Husband.
5) my boss. He gets shit done. And in the nicest way possible. To make a longish story shorter - I'm working on updating the Pulmonary Hypertension website at the University Hospital. There are apparently two PH websites - one through respiratory conditions and one through heart/circulation conditions. I caught this today, made the webmaster aware, and he hesitated to make any changes without "Director level MD instruction". I innocently email back, "How about an email authorization rom Dr. B"? Moments later, an actual representative from UCH marketing shows up at my cube asking what he can do for me. Bam.