Since the nomination, I have been trying to think of seven interesting things about myself I have not already shared in my blog. This is the best list I could come up with, without spending agonizing hours thinking of clever/interesting/witty and entertaining things:
2) I was once fired from McDonald’s. That is the only time I have been fired.
3) The longest two jobs I have worked so far were at the CSU library for 5 years, and as a health inspector for 4 years.
4) The two shortest jobs I have had (not including my brief stint at McD’s) are as a hotel maid and the night shift in an injection-molding plastics company.
5) I have never sang karaoke.
6) I am in desperate need of a massage – always.
7) I have recurring nightmares of tornados. They are never the same.
The blogs I would consider nominating have all already received this award, except for one: Sincere Doublespeak. This blog, from a new blogger and an old friend, has some interesting things to say. I look forward to reading the next one.